From Hua Lamphong to Koh Phangan by Trains+Buses+Ferries
From Veronica Residence to Koh Phangan by Vans+Buses+Ferries
From Southern Terminal to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Veronica Residence to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Hua Lamphong to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Khao San Lomprayah to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Khao San Raja Ferry to Koh Phangan by Vans+Buses+Ferries
From Khao San Songserm to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Ratchadamnoen Avenue to Koh Phangan by Buses+Ferries
From Bangkok Hotel Transfer to Koh Phangan by Taxis+Ferries
From Don Mueang Airport to Koh Phangan by Flights+Buses+Ferries
Passenger reviews out of total 76,648 passengers who traveled with us on this route.
At 12Go our operators offer three types of service:
Cheap, Fast, Good - but you can usually pick only two of them!
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good. (e.g. buses from/to Khao San Road, local buses or 3rd class trains)
Cheap & Good won’t be Fast. (e.g. VIP trains in Thailand)
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap. (e.g. private limousine services, or VIP24 buses vs Express buses)
Make your choice! Please remember that while we are closely monitoring the services, we are still an agency marketplace. That means we focus on ticketing services and route availability & coverage rather than on the factual seat reclining angle you will get on the bus today.
How to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan
Travelling between Bangkok and Koh Phangan is possible by flight, bus, ferry, train, van and taxi. Flight+bus+ferry guarantees the fastest travel on this route. Bus+ferry is the slowest option.
The most expensive ticket will cost you THB 9,100 if you go by taxi+ferry; to keep it budget-friendly, opt for a bus+ferry which will set you back mere THB 850.
How long does it take to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan?
It can take you anywhere between 6 and 19 hours to travel between Bangkok and Koh Phangan depending on the means of transport you choose.
Flight+bus+ferry is the fastest way to travel between Bangkok and Koh Phangan. Flight+bus+ferry will bring you to your destination in 5h 45m. Bus+ferry does a much slower job and take about 18h 15m to reach Koh Phangan.
How much does it cost to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan?
Travelling between Bangkok and Koh Phangan can be as cheap as THB 850 if you opt for a Songserm (ส่งเสริม) bus+ferry and as expensive as THB 9,100 if you buy a Glassflower (Glassflower), Songserm (ส่งเสริม) taxi+ferry ticket.
Here is the list of how much you can expect to pay travelling by each means of transport available for this route.
How many trips per day are there between Bangkok and Koh Phangan ?
- 13 by bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 06:00 Khao San Lomprayah until 21:00 Khao San Lomprayah
- 10 by avia+bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 06:05 Don Mueang Airport until 10:00 Don Mueang Airport
- 10 by train+bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 18:30 Hua Lamphong until 19:30 Hua Lamphong
- 2 by charter+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 00:00 Bangkok Hotel Transfer until 00:00 Bangkok Hotel Transfer
- 1 by van+bus+ferry from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 17:30 Khao San Raja Ferry until 17:30 Khao San Raja Ferry
- 1 by van+bus+ferry+charter from Bangkok to Koh Phangan starting from 19:00 Veronica Residence until 19:00 Veronica Residence
Check above for a bus, train, flight and ferry timetable from Bangkok to Koh Phangan.
What mode of transportation is the best one for my route?
What is the most popular transport to get from Bangkok to Koh Phangan?
There is a choice of transportation means any time of the day with train+bus+ferry remaining the most popular option due to their reasonable pricing and comfort.
Out of 1000 travellers who bought tickets for this route
- 567 chosen train+bus+ferry
- 314 chosen bus+ferry
- 109 chosen avia+bus+ferry
- 10 chosen van+bus+ferry
- 5 chosen van+bus+ferry+charter